If you are looking for a unique adventure to cap off your visit to Whistler, this is it!
Explore the Whistler Glacier with one of our guides and sink your hands into the summer snow! All glacier tours include a fun interpretive talk about the glacial history of these mountains.
HOW TO BOOK
• Choose an Adventure date that’s best for you.
• Please check the calendar via the Book Now button to check which days we run this adventure.
• Gear up! If you already have the gear that’s great…..if not you can rent everything from Escape Route. Don’t forget you get 15% off rentals if you book a tour with MSAA!
• Book yourself onto an Adventure using our online booking system!
• Book a Private Adventure and we can work around your plans.
Did you know we also run many different Adventures! Check out our Adventures page for more details!
Starting from $149
Duration: 3 – 3.5 Hours
On this adventure, your guide will lead you across glacial snow and ice. You will be led on a short-roped mountaineering ascent of the alpine bowl – just as the world’s great peaks were traditionally climbed.
Starting from $99
Duration: 2 Hours
Discover the glacial snow and ice of the Whistler Glacier on a Glacier Discovery Tour! Don’t miss this unique opportunity to observe a 10,000+ year old glacier on our 2 hour interpretive walking tour.
Starting from: $129
Duration: 2.5 – 3 Hours
Glacier Glissading is the thrill of sliding down glacier snow in the summer, combined with an interpretive hike of the 10,000+ year old Whistler Glacier.