Per Person: $699/person of 4 ppl
Conditions are almost always favourable with lots of powder to ensure great turns for all.
Location: Tantalus Range
Duration: Full Day
Prerequisites: Backcountry Experience
Escape the crowds with heli-accessed Ski-touring that takes you deep into the Tantalus Range. You and your friends start the day with a heli-accessed drop, then continue touring for the rest of the day. Heli-accessed touring is a great option to gain some elevation, without going for the full heli-ski experience. Our expert guides will take you out for the best backcountry experience.
Go further this winter! Escape the crowds in a private helicopter that takes you deep into the Tantalus Range. Grouped with your friends and qualified guide, start the day with a helicopter line, then continue touring for the rest of the day.
Conditions are almost always favourable with lots of powder to ensure great turns for all. Your experienced ski guide will lead you down some memorable descents. Intimate group sizes provide individual attention and a day at the right pace.
If the weather conditions do not allow the helicopter to fly, we will arrange an alternative date with you or offer an alternative product for the same day that does not require the use of a helicopter (in this instance, any helicopter costs will be refunded).
Tour Options: Private (up to 4 passengers per group). Ask for prices for 5 or more passengers.
Pick up option at end of day is available for an additional cost.
Includes: Professional guide and a helicopter flight to the site (Tantalus trips include a return flight).
Not Included: Touring equipment rentals (can be arranged). Transportation to the heli-port can be arranged for a fee.
If you require rentals or need to purchase equipment, we have teamed up with the experts at the Escape Route Alpine Demo Centre. Follow the link HERE to purchase or rent gear for this course!
- Guiding fee
- Guides meals
- Camping and park fees
- Group equipment (first aid, cooking stove, pots, rope, utensils)
The trip cost includes:
- Ground transportation
- Lift ticket
- Avalanche safety equipment (transceiver, shovel, probe)
- Touring equipment (skis/splitboard, boots, skins, poles)
- Personal camping equipment (tent, sleeping bag, sleeping mat, and a backpack)
- Food catering
The trip cost DOES NOT include:
- Touring skis / splitboard and skins
- Poles (telescopic poles required for splitboarders)
- Ski / snowboard boots
- Ski Crampons
- 45L + pack
- Sleeping Bag + Pad
- Goggles & Helmet
- Harness & two locking carabiners
- Crevasse Rescue Kit (if you know how to use it, if not bring two locking carabiners)
- Ice Axe
- Headlamp with fresh batteries
- Avalanche safey kit (Can be provided if needed, please let us know)