Get a glimpse of the spectacular wilderness that British Columbia has to offer!
Our hikes highlight beautiful scenery ranging from majestic forests, surreal turquoise lakes, scenic waterfalls, wildflower meadows or endless panoramic mountain views. The Whistler area has some of the most spectacular hiking in the world. So, get ready to step into the wilderness on amazing trails of old-growth forests, hidden beaches, winding creeks, and cascading waterfalls.
Book a guided tour on Whistler Mountain, in Squamish, Joffre Lakes, and Garibaldi or just leave it to us to select a location to match your desires. All trips include interpretive information on fauna, flora, local geology, glaciology, mountain culture and natural history.
HOW TO BOOK
• Choose an Adventure date that’s best for you.
• Please check the calendar via the Book Now button to check which days we run this adventure.
• Gear up! If you already have the gear that’s great…..if not you can rent everything from Escape Route. Don’t forget you get 15% off rentals if you book a tour with MSAA!
• Book yourself onto an Adventure using our online booking system!
• Book a Private Adventure and we can work around your plans.
Did you know we also run many different Adventures! Check out our Adventures page for more details!
Duration: Full & Half Day
Location: Whistler & Squamish
Step into the backcountry on amazing trails of old-growth forests with ancient cedars along pristine lakes, hidden beaches…
Multi-Day Backpacking Trips
Fitness: Average – Good
Location: Sea to Sky
Multi-day backpacking trips with a guide offer you the chance to explore further the knowledge of a local.
Duration: Half Day
Location: Sea to Sky
Skip the long approach with a flight straight to the top to walk where few others have. Explore the beautiful alpine landscapes of the coast mountain range.
Starting from: $129
Duration: Half & Full Day
Get away from the crowds and stomped out snow to experience the pristine natural beauty and fresh snow at our favourite hidden gems.