Private Whistler Full Day Mountaintop Adventure
Private (up to 6 People): $949
Choose any 2 or 3 of our mountain top adventures to make your own action-packed day!
Duration: Full Day
MAKE A BOOKING
This tour is now finished for the 2020 Summer season. Please contact us and we can suggest another activity!
Choose any 2 or 3 of the following adventures to make your own action-packed day!
- Via Ferrata is a thrilling sky-high activity (approx. 4 hours) where you grab and step on metal rungs set into the mountainside to allow you to climb up in safety to the peak of Whistler. You can do it!
- Sky Walk is an easy hike along the edge of Whistler Mountain with gorgeous views (1-1.5 hours)
- Glacier Discovery is a 2 hour hike and interpretive tour to the base of the Whistler Glacier where you learn about the formation of the local mountains and the flora and fauna of Whistler.
- Glacier Ascent is a truly Canadian mountaineering adventure. Use glacier axes to hike up the glacier while roped together and enjoy the sights from the ancient glacier.
- Glacier Glissading is just plain fun! Hike up and slide down on summer snow. Go as fast or as slow as you want and enjoy being a kid again!
- Hike the Half Note trail as your guide shows you the many mountain peaks that surround Whistler and see the quiet side of the mountain where you might encounter pikas, marmots, ravens, and Whiskey Jacks.
**The price of the tour does not include a gondola ticket. Gondola tickets are available for purchase through our office.**
Meet the guide at 8:45 am at the Escape Route Alpine Demo Centre down in the village.
There is a lunch break at mid-day when you can get lunch at the Roundhouse (not included in the tour price).
In the afternoon you will start your next adventure with your guide. The guide will determine whether you will be able to complete 2 or 3 activities based on the speed and ability of the group members as the day progresses.
- Small backpack for your gear
- Weatherproof jacket and pants. Shorts are acceptable depending on conditions
- Warm mid layer
- 2nd pair of socks (in case your feet get damp from snow on the route)
- Light gloves
- Hiking boots (can be borrowed)
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Any personal or medical items you may need
Rock Climbing Equipment – Included
At the top of the gondola you will be in an alpine mountain environment where weather and conditions can change fast – it is best to be prepared with extra clothing layers.