Chloé loves to share her enthusiasm for travelling safely in the mountains and to help others grow their skill set and self-assurance in the beautiful outdoors. Whether you are wanting a leisure walk or to run the distance, view the most iconic spots in the area or to experience remote wilderness, Chloé is happy to facilitate objectives for all levels of fitness and ability.
- ACMG Apprentice Hiking Guide
- Advanced Wilderness First Aid
- Outdoor Emergency Care
- Canadian Avalanche Association Operations Level 1
- Strength & Fitness Instructor Certification
- BC Provincial Instructor Diploma
- Master’s in Leadership & Training