Per Person: $1299 (2 guests min)
Private Flight: $4950 (1 – 4 guests)
Explore The Incredible Alpine
Skip the long approach with a flight straight to the top to walk where few others have. Explore the beautiful alpine landscapes of the coast mountain range.
HOW TO BOOK:
• Booking individually? Choose the single option.
• Already have a group? Book a Private Flight (Group from 1 to 4)!
• Have a Group larger than 4? Please contact us to make a booking.
• Enjoy this amazing experience with MSAA!
ADVENTURE DETAILS BELOW...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Whistler, and avoid the popular and busy local routes. With a highly qualified guide, you and your friends start the day with a scenic helicopter ride through mountain valleys, over winding rivers and breathtaking scenery. The helicopter will then drop you off where you’ll enjoy unparalleled mountain views on high alpine hiking. And you’ll be the only people around for miles!
Heli assisted hiking is a great option to quickly gain some elevation with minimal effort and discover some of BC’s most exclusive hidden gems. .
Check in at Whistler heliport at 9:15am or 1:15pm. The group will all sign waivers before a short safety briefing by the guide and overview of the objectives for the hike.
A Tailored Excursion: Your pilot can cater the itinerary to your wishes; your departure can be from the helicopter base in Whistler, Squamish or even Vancouver Harbour Heliport for an additional cost. Please Contact Us for more details.
The day will include a total flight time of 30 minutes and 3-4 hours of hiking.
Important: Mountain weather and conditions can change fast and drastically – it is best to be prepared for cool, wet conditions even on a sunny day.
- Small backpack/daypack (25-35 litres)
- Hiking boots or sturdy walking shoes with grippy tread
- Weatherproof shell jacket (preferably water resistant, with a hood)
- Water 1ltr-1.5ltr
- Sunglasses, cap/toque/hat
- Sunscreen, insect repellent
- Hiking poles
- Light gloves
- Long pants and an extra top layer (long sleeve or short sleeve in case of sudden weather change such as hot/cold)
- Extra socks
- Personal items or medication you require
Ice Cave Adventure
Wander through ancient ice caves in the depths of a glacier!
Volcano & Ice Cave Adventure
Come face to face with a sleeping volcano!