JOIN ONE OF OUR PROFESSIONAL IMFGA MOUNTAIN GUIDES IN THE TANTALUS!
BOOK NOW Pricing staring from: $1699.00 /per person
Join one of our Professionally Certified ACMG (Association of Canadian Mountain Guides) guides and let them share their passion for this sport.
Visit our Guides Page to find out more about your guide.
Book online or contact our office to ask any questions: 1-604-938-9242 or email@example.com
Tantalus is a world-class venue for exceptional technical alpinism on perfect granite, snow, and ice. The Tantalus Range is characterized by jagged summits that tower out from massive glaciers. We fly in by helicopter for several days of exploring one of Canada’s premiere alpine destinations!
Access: The helicopter is very cost effective as it negates a very arduous two-day approach and its proximity to the heliport makes the trip a bargain!
Food: The food will be catered according to your dietary needs. The hut is equipped with a full-service kitchen and barbeque.
Accommodation: The Haberl Hut is equipped with all amenities.
- Crevasse Rescue & Glacier Travel training is a prerequisite for this adventure.
- Return helicopter flight is included in the cost.
- Participants must have previous mountaineering experience.
- Ground transportation is not included.
- Pay careful attention to the detailed equipment list. Rental equipment is available at a local shop if needed.
- Meet at either the MSAA office in Whistler or the Squamish Heli-Port.
- Once at the hut, we will drop off our baggage and then we get a quick heli-lift to access our first route.
- Upon returning to the hut, we have a great supper and social gathering to plan for the next day’s adventure.
- At the end of the trip, we fly back to the Squamish Heli-port.
If weather conditions cause us to be unable to fly, we will arrange an alternative date with you or offer an alternative product for the same day that does not require the use of a helicopter (in this instance any costs associated with the helicopter will be refunded).
If you require rentals we have teamed up with local rental companies to provide discounted rentals. Visit our rental page HERE for more information!
Group gear (included):
- Satellite Phone / Spot / Radio
- Climbing Rack
- Climbing pants (light pants that allow maximum mobility)
- Tee shirt
- 2 Mid layer fleece or wool top
- Weatherproof shell jacket
- Down or synthetic insulating “puffy” jacket
- Warm hat
- Light gloves
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Approach shoes
- 35-45L pack
- Walking pole (optional)
- 2 locking carabiners
- 1 double length sling
- Headlamp with fresh batteries and spare bulb
- Water bottle – thermos recommended for hot beverage
- Toiletries & personal medications – toilet paper, toothbrush, toothpaste, anti-inflammatory, etc…
- Glacier Travel Kit (if you know how to use it)
The important details:
Location: Tantalus Range
Max Ratio: 2 Clients to 1 Guide
Prerequisites: Various depending on objective
Price: Starting From: $1,699/per person
Trip dates available upon request. Various trip lengths can also be arranged. Contact Us for more details.
INTRO TO ALPINE ROCK
Alpine rock climbing, a revered sport and a timeless climbing tradition.
SKY PILOT ASCENT
Aptly named, rising 2130 meters directly above the Pacific Ocean, Sky Pilot Mountain certainly provides one with an aerial experience!