WHISTLER FAMILY COMBO
CHOOSE ANY 2 OR 3 OF OUR MOUNTAIN TOP ADVENTURES TO MAKE YOUR OWN ACTION-PACKED DAY!
Choose any 2 or 3 of the following adventures to make your own action-packed day!
- Via Ferrata (4 hours): is a thrilling sky-high activity where you grab and step on metal rungs set into the mountainside to allow you to climb up in safety to the peak of Whistler. You can do it!
- Sky Walk (2 hours): is an easy hike along the edge of Whistler Mountain with gorgeous views.
- Glacier Discovery (2 hours): is a hike and interpretive tour to the base of the Whistler Glacier where you learn about the formation of the local mountains and the flora and fauna of Whistler.
- Glacier Glissading (3 hours): is just plain fun! Hike up and slide down on summer snow. Go as fast or as slow as you want and enjoy being a kid again!
- Hike the Half Note trail: (3-4 hours): as your guide shows you the many mountain peaks that surround Whistler and see the quiet side of the mountain where you might encounter pikas, marmots, ravens, and Whiskey Jacks.
What is the Family Combo?
Choose any 2 or 3 of our top adventures to make your own action-packed day!
This adventure is a full day activity that takes up to 8 hours. A lunch break at mid-day gives you a chance to grab lunch!
Bring a camera to capture this amazing adventure! If you have a GoPro we have helmets with mounts for you!
Prepare for your adventure...
Weather Proof Jacket & Pants
The weather in the alpine can change fast we recommend everyone to bring waterproof clothing.
It can get cold in the alpine (trust us!). Bring some extra layers to stay warm.
If you have your own hiking boots…great! If not we have some you can borrow.
Sunscreen & Sun Glasses
It’s a great idea to bring sunglasses & sunscreen. The snow in the alpine makes everything a bit brighter!
THE MSAA EXPERIENCE
Looking for something else?
Whistler Sky Walk
This summer, take a walk on the snow and ice atop Whistler Mountain and take in the natural landscape sculpted by ancient ice!
WHISTLER VIA FERRATA
Feel the exhilaration of climbing to the top of Whistler Peak with the safety of a professional guide and specialized climbing equipment.