Full Day Mountaintop Combo
Choose any 2 or 3 of our mountain top adventures to make your own action-packed day!
Private Whistler Full Day Mountaintop Combo
Choose any 2 or 3 of the following adventures to make your own action-packed day!
- Via Ferrata is a thrilling sky-high activity (approx. 4 hours) where you grab and step on metal rungs set into the mountainside to allow you to climb up in safety to the peak of Whistler. You can do it!
- Sky Walk is an easy hike along the edge of Whistler Mountain with gorgeous views (1-1.5 hours)
- Glacier Discovery is a 2 hour hike and interpretive tour to the base of the Whistler Glacier where you learn about the formation of the local mountains and the flora and fauna of Whistler.
- Glacier Ascent is a truly Canadian mountaineering adventure. Use glacier axes to hike up the glacier while roped together and enjoy the sights from the ancient glacier.
- Glacier Glissading is just plain fun! Hike up and slide down on summer snow. Go as fast or as slow as you want and enjoy being a kid again!
- Hike the Half Note trail as your guide shows you the many mountain peaks that surround Whistler and see the quiet side of the mountain where you might encounter pikas, marmots, ravens, and Whiskey Jacks.
What is the Mountain top adventure?
Choose any 2 or 3 of our top adventures to make your own action-packed day!
This adventure is a full day activity that takes up to 8 hours. A lunch break at mid-day gives you a chance to grab lunch!
The Height of Entertainment!If you are on the fence, you should just do it. You looked it up, right? Go for it!
The best Mountain Tour ever!I had a great time with our guide April, who's so knowledgeable and entertaining. I took some tours in the past in Alaska, but it was the best for me and I totally recommend this tour to everyone including beginners. We could start from the very basic step on the glacier and never felt too scary because April always pull me and support.
Amazing experience - will never forget!I had an awesome time on this trip. My guide Maya was great. Even tho it was a cloudy day it was a great experience.
Via Ferrata NO1 Whistler Tour!My son and I had a great time. The views going up were breathtaking. Our guide Jeremy was super nice and informative. A great introduction to mountain climbing with strong emphasis on safety.
Prepare for your adventure...
Weather Proof Jacket & Pants
The weather in the alpine can change fast we recommend everyone to bring waterproof clothing.
It can get cold in the alpine (trust us!). Bring some extra layers to stay warm.
If you have your own hiking boots…great! If not we have some you can borrow.
Sunscreen & Sun Glasses
It’s a great idea to bring sunglasses & sunscreen. The snow in the alpine makes everything but brighter!
Camera & A smile!
Bring a camera to capture this amazing adventure! If you have a GoPro we have helmets with mounts for you!
Book your next adventure today!
Whistler Sky Walk
This summer, take a walk on the snow and ice atop Whistler Mountain and take in the natural landscape sculpted by ancient ice!
Whistler Via Ferrata
Feel the exhilaration of climbing to the top of Whistler Peak with the safety of a professional guide and specialized climbing equipment.