WHISTLER FAMILY COMBO
CHOOSE ANY 2 OR 3 OF OUR MOUNTAIN TOP ADVENTURES TO MAKE YOUR OWN ACTION-PACKED DAY!
Choose any 2 or 3 of the following adventures to make your own action-packed day!
- Via Ferrata is a thrilling sky-high activity (approx. 4 hours) where you grab and step on metal rungs set into the mountainside to allow you to climb up in safety to the peak of Whistler. You can do it!
- Sky Walk is an easy hike along the edge of Whistler Mountain with gorgeous views (1-1.5 hours)
- Glacier Discovery is a 2 hour hike and interpretive tour to the base of the Whistler Glacier where you learn about the formation of the local mountains and the flora and fauna of Whistler.
- Glacier Ascent is a truly Canadian mountaineering adventure. Use glacier axes to hike up the glacier while roped together and enjoy the sights from the ancient glacier.
- Glacier Glissading is just plain fun! Hike up and slide down on summer snow. Go as fast or as slow as you want and enjoy being a kid again!
- Hike the Half Note trail as your guide shows you the many mountain peaks that surround Whistler and see the quiet side of the mountain where you might encounter pikas, marmots, ravens, and Whiskey Jacks.
What is the Family Combo?
Choose any 2 or 3 of our top adventures to make your own action-packed day!
This adventure is a full day activity that takes up to 8 hours. A lunch break at mid-day gives you a chance to grab lunch!
Bring a camera to capture this amazing adventure! If you have a GoPro we have helmets with mounts for you!
Prepare for your adventure...
Weather Proof Jacket & Pants
The weather in the alpine can change fast we recommend everyone to bring waterproof clothing.
It can get cold in the alpine (trust us!). Bring some extra layers to stay warm.
If you have your own hiking boots…great! If not we have some you can borrow.
Sunscreen & Sun Glasses
It’s a great idea to bring sunglasses & sunscreen. The snow in the alpine makes everything a bit brighter!
THE MSAA EXPERIENCE
The Height of Entertainment!My son and I feel so lucky to have stumbled upon this Sky Walk hike. Our excellent guide was Mike Vert. He was very knowledgeable, patient and encouraging. We were lucky enough to be the only two on the hike, which allowed for us to stop here and there to watch and listen to the wildlife and enjoy the scenery.
The best Glacier Tour ever!I had a great time with our guide April, who's so knowledgeable and entertaining. I took some tours in the past in Alaska, but it was the best for me and I totally recommend this tour to everyone including beginners. We could start from the very basic step on the glacier and never felt too scary because April always pull me and support.
Amazing experience - will never forget!I signed up for the Intro to Backcountry course and was quite nervous due to my lack of experience in the backcountry. Our guide, April, was extremely patient and understanding. I was definitely the slowest and the least experienced haha, but I never felt pressured and April and the group were incredibly helpful and reassuring. I can't recommend this course enough.
Squamish rock climbingGreat ½ day rock climbing 1 adult and 2x kids in Squamish with Marcus W. He was attentive and keen to teach, very supportive and helpful. The climbing was top quality and lots of fun. 10/10 would climb again!
Looking for something else?
Whistler Sky Walk
This summer, take a walk on the snow and ice atop Whistler Mountain and take in the natural landscape sculpted by ancient ice!
WHISTLER VIA FERRATA
Feel the exhilaration of climbing to the top of Whistler Peak with the safety of a professional guide and specialized climbing equipment.